"The outcomes for boarders are excellent"
"Boarders are articulate, polite and sociable"
- ISI Inspection Report 2015
We believe that children benefit enormously from boarding at Ashfold. Most children begin by boarding one night a week and increase the number of nights as they become more confident and experience the fun of boarding.
Boarding at Ashfold has many advantages...
- It offers the perfect opportunity for children to learn to take responsibility for themselves and become more independent.
- It allows children to spend more time together to share experiences and develop friendships. They become part of the boarding community where they learn to be considerate and respect others.
- It helps children gain confidence and develop interpersonal skills in a warm, supportive, family environment.
- It allows children to take full advantage of our programme of evening activities. They benefit from extra time to pursue their interests and make the most of Ashfold’s excellent facilities.
- It provides both parents and children with an opportunity to find out whether boarding might be an option when choosing a senior school.
- It helps busy parents juggling work commitments with school runs and after-school clubs.
- It offers a positive, rewarding and fun experience and children love it!